The Summit Natural Gas of Maine Facebook page is intended to inform and engage all who have an interest in our company, the services we provide, and our commitment to the people of Maine.
Please note that information and visuals on the Summit Natural Gas of Maine Facebook page include commentary submitted by individual staff members and social media followers. The content submitted by these individuals does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of Summit Natural Gas of Maine and in no way shall it be construed as an endorsement or approval of such content.
Summit Natural Gas of Maine further reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any content at any time without prior notice for any reason deemed to be in the best interest of our followers, our employees and our shareholders.
You are encouraged to submit comments, questions and concerns but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum. All postings on this page are made at the discretion of the page administrators. The intent of this policy is to protect the privacy and rights of our company, its customers and its partners. We welcome your feedback and comments but will not permit postings that:
- Break the law or encourage others to do so; this includes respecting copyright laws
- Contain abusive or inappropriate language
- Are photos or videos that are harassing, hurtful, threatening, unduly personal, offensive, or obscene
- Divulge personal or confidential matters involving Summit Natural Gas of Maine, its employees, its partners or its customers
- Identify any individual in defamatory, abusive, or generally negative terms
- Represent repeated postings of the same comment by the same individual
- Violate company policy or Maine Public Utilities Council compliance requirements
- Constitute spam, solicitations or the promotion of a product or service
Summit Natural Gas of Maine reserves the right to block posts from fans that violate this policy.
If you have a comment or would like to report an inappropriate comment for us to review, please contact Director of Business Development Mike Duguay firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 621-8000.
Facebook also encourages users to utilize the “Report” links when they find abusive content. In most cases, you will find a “Report” link below the piece of content. Selecting this link takes you to a form where you can specify the type of abuse and make a detailed report. Facebook investigates these reports and makes a determination as to whether or not the content should stay up. All abuse reports on Facebook are confidential.